Birth doula Bundles
- Free initial consultation, prior to hiring
- Two home prenatal visits
- Continuous labour and birth support including comfort measures such as acupressure, massage, aromatherapy, positioning guidance, emotional care and partner support.
- Immediate postpartum (up to two hours after birth) and breastfeeding support
- One home postpartum visit
- Unlimited phone, email and text support from initial hiring until six weeks postpartum
- Access to my pregnancy, birth and postpartum resource libraries
- I am on call for you two weeks prior to your due date, and remain on call until your baby arrives
Please contact me your free consultation and fee specifications.
A little something extra...
Supplemental to clients as an addition to their personalized birth bundles, or as a little something special on the side for your favourite Mama-to-be! Gift Certificates are available.
additional prenatal meetings
Tailored to your needs, be they educational, birth plan focused, physical care and preparation support, labour support skill sharing for your partner or loved ones, or a simply a little extra time to become comfortable and acquainted.
50 dollars for 1.5-2 hours
postpartum Doula support
Family and home support for your childbearing year. Prenatal preparation and postpartum Doula support, tailored to your needs, home, lifestyle and family. Find more information here.
Day support: 25 dollars/hour at 4 hours minimum
Night support: 30 dollars/hour at 8 hours minimum
*Sliding scale provided for low income families and single parents.
complete Herbal care package for your childbearing year
- Nourishing Prenatal Tea
- Restorative Postpartum Tea
- Calming Sleepy Time Tea
- Perineum Care Sitz Bath Kit
- Immediate After-care Salve
- Soothing Salve
- Muscle Rub Salve
- Baby's Belly Salve
Small Package: 95 dollars
Large Package: 125 dollars
One on One "Postpartum Forward! Herbal family care" workshop
Private instruction on herbal family home care, in the comfort of your living room. This workshop provides you with the information you need to make empowered choices regarding your family's wellness. Covering such topics as:
- Immediate and ongoing perineum care
- Herbs to aid in tissue recovery
- Herbs as allies in breastfeeding
- Herbs to avoid while breastfeeding
- Nutritive postpartum herbs
- How to prepare medicine for children
- Children's dosages
- Home remedies to explore
- Herbs with an affinity for children
- Herbal allies for parents and caregivers
Includes a follow up email/phone consultation within six months of your babe's birth.